Board logo

標題: air jordan 7 retro bg gs bordeaux 2015 nero scarpe [打印本頁]

作者: slkr7akun    時間: 2017-11-22 06:18     標題: air jordan 7 retro bg gs bordeaux 2015 nero scarpe

Essentially flaunting Pure Platinum across its rugged upper defined by grooves,air jordan retro 1 bg gs family forever uomo scarpe,
Rounded out with its signature carbon fiber marking on the midfoot shank,Jordan Wings BHM nero scarpe, you couldn’t go anywhere without seeing a pair of Air Force 1s and it looks like we might be getting close to circling the wagons again and going back to those days. So why not hold off on dropping OG Air Forces and bring them back in a big way in a year or two when people have missed them enough to drive resale prices for white-on-whites through the roof?
   Nike Air Force 1
Ewwwwwwwwwww….
The collection,Nike wmns nike free 5.0 db donne scarpe,Further cementing the news that the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam will be re-releasing this year are these leaked images of an accompanying Air Jordan Space Jam Collection that celebrates the movie’s 20th anniversary
Head over to our official Air Jordan 10 Rio launch page now for more details,Nike Sock Dart Mid/ SI stone island donne scarpe, The theme and homage to Brazil is a cool gesture,air jordan 2 retro wing it nero scarpe, this NMD City Sock features blue detailing on the EVA insert on the midsole and a white BOOST midsole. But now that I see this colorway I think it looks better than the white/black pair. I started working for Michael K. a sneaker giant and fell in love with it No one expects it from me I am older and no one expects me to be that sneakerhead girl but it’s sort of nice I surprise all the boys (Two of her favorite gems: Nike Blazer “Iridescent” and Nike Terminator “Heavy Metal”) In 2007 I decided I wanted to do things differently and open my own boutique I started with my apparel and Creative Recreation was the first brand I carried But once Nike and Reebok signed on everything was more accessible to me I opened up at that crazy time where business was horrible people were going out of business But sneakers were still trending The Puma wedge that went wild I wasn’t supposed to do a collab They asked about their wedge and I told them it was wrong I had dinner with them and brought in a storyboard and what I thought should happen we ended up talking about designs and laces and we designed three shoes Two of the three came out great So we might have another one… A queen in a culture of kings I am a woman I am not taken as seriously as the guys are Everyone thinks the store belongs to my husband or that I have a son who is into sneakers My husband is in corporate America I have a 17 year old daughter who is into Japanese fashion – so none of the above It’s taken me a long time become part of the boys club but they let me in It’s still a fight for women in sneaker culture Making women a priority at Rime Most sneaker stores are owned by men And they make guys the priority They don’t know how to cater to women how to talk to her A lot more goes into her purchase than how guys shop Men will assume a guy bought a girl her kicks or that she wants pink purple or an animal print At my Upper East Side location you see moms women with babies and dogs You see the hardcore female sneakerheads I don’t feel like women are nice enough to each other I am hoping to create an environment where women can have their own space and connect (Sue once sold a female customer her brand new electric blue Foams because they weren’t available elsewhere in such a small size) I want to cater to the women About the Rime x Reebok “Diamond” Ventilator My dream was to do a Pump and I had a few years But this is the year of the Ventilator I didn’t want to just do a color I wanted to create a story I thought aboutiridescent but Nike did that So I was in the parking lot at the grocery store helping my mom and my diamond literally fell out of my my engagement setting I was looking at it shining on that concrete and the way the sun hit it I grabbed it and put it on my pocket But the way it was shining on the ground I thought I would love to have a shoe that shines like that The sole was originally baby blue I couldn’t do it I took the shoe home and started playing with it My daughter walked in on me wrapping the sole in aluminum foil I just wanted an idea of what it would look like with a shiny silver sole I sent Dani (Hi Dani) at Reebok the pictures and it all started to come together It shines Limited edition period At Rime (Upper East Side) the kicks will be numbered 1-167 in-store on June 25 Each pair ($130) will come w

歡迎光臨 億兆京園藝家 (http://yf667899.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0