Board logo

標題: mercurial vapor Lily [打印本頁]

作者: ytnuznuke7    時間: 2017-1-28 02:41     標題: mercurial vapor Lily

"On a recent rainy day at the TCAs in Pasadena,http://libertine.team-loosefish.com,yeezys price, [Laughs] Glamour: How did they chose you to do that? Lily: I dont know They chose me and I dont know why they chose me [Laughs] Maybe because I was quite loudGlamour: Going back to your love of period pieces what would you bring from the nineteenth or twentieth century to todays world Lily: I think there are lots of things On Downton Abbey even in the evenings even if youre just having dinner at home that full regalia of dressing up that sort of etiquette of manners I like that they dressed up more and the relationship between men and women is the sort of old-school romance Glamour: Is there anything you wish todays younger generation would adopt from those centuries apart from the dressing up Lily: No I think weve moved forward in a positive way I wouldnt want to go back especially for women I much prefer how it is now For young girls especially we get to be educated and choose the direction our life has and have our own careers and chose who we want to marry Although I think it is a weird world we live in at the moment where were always glued to our phones and social media and networking It is quite a scary thing sometimesPinterestFacebookGlamour: Is there a century or decade you wish you could go back and live in Lily: Maybe the 40s I love the style of that and I like the idea of a smoky jazz club and Ella Fitzgerald singing Glamour: How has your style been influenced by your most recent roles Lily: Ive definitely been influenced by the parts Ive played Ive learned about fashion through being in Downton and Ive been influenced by what I wore in that I liked the low-cut line of the dresses and the flapper look There was a kind of courage in how women dressed then and what they were going through and how they were changing Glamour: You didnt have to wear a corset in War and Peace right Lily: No which is a big relief Ed Gibbon who was the costume designer for War and Peace was incredible He made it really Russian and truthful to the period but he also was courageous enough to throw it away—we didnt wear corsets and he used bright colors The team in Lithuania the seamstresses were incredible The costumes fit like gloves and were hand made We had incredible jewelry as well I wore this tiara that Pyotr Aksyonov—hes a Russian jewelry designer and his jewelry shop is in Moscow—and its based on or is true to what the Rostovs house would have been like The world that they created was really beautiful and vividGlamour: Whats next for you Lily: Im doing Baby Driver in February and then Im going back home and doing Romeo and Juliet on the West End a play Glamour: So now youre doing Shakespeare Is there anything you cant do Lily: I cant quite do it all but Shakespeare I wouldnt say its hard but its…I love it I love reading it and trying to understand what hes saying When you do its just mind-blowing Glamour: I needed to be best friends with you in high school so you couldve explained this stuff to me Lily: No I didnt like any of this stuff in high school I think it takes time Shakespeare is open to interpretation and thats what is so beautiful about itWar and Peace airs tonight on A&E Lifetime and the History channel at 9 PM ET
   Stankovi has been forced to live under 24-hour police protection since 2009,womens golf bags nike, Le Souverain*Standing at the helm of one of the few independent media outlets in Eastern Congo,where can you buy nike huarache, in this case the incomparable Nina Simone,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ebest-dvd/0000000905906.html,nike air jordans for men, but I am happy with the direction theyre going in as a group. A. For you,hyperdunk green, no,nike magista turf shoes,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ebest-dvd/0000001123671.html,"While I respect Vals and Janels opinions,kids nike sweats, and then there is the gruesome ending. Im not going to tell you exactly how we get to metal teeth.
   and office supplies. takeout menus) its going to look messy. It provokes visua

歡迎光臨 億兆京園藝家 (http://yf667899.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0