Board logo

標題: nike shox r4 donna 6. Personally [打印本頁]

作者: ajx4nkr50    時間: 2017-3-16 07:42     標題: nike shox r4 donna 6. Personally

adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Pirate Black that’s supposed to restock this month,scarpe da calcetto indoor.
   they’re going to sell like pancakes. Then when ur GOOD,air max vt, their materials are THE SAME! only difference is the name behind the shoes and the comfort So don’t be expecting these low-wage workers to care about their jobs and the products they help produce Yes even Jordans will rip up And speaking of comfort if any of you has a pair of Lebron 2s or 3s you would notice the “sphere lining” that was once introduced in the NIKE commercials If you look closely and think about it without that “sphere lining” for “comfort” and w/o the name behind the shoes it would just be another pair of payless And it’s true what Stephon Marbury said his starbury sneakers are made w/ the same material that a pair of $200 dollar sneaker has
Im Dat Dude
False one of the many reason sum shoes r expensive is the qaulity of the material (thats y theres not just one type of leather or nubuck etc)air force 1 fronts crease up the birdman lugz dont DIFFERENT MATERIAL even if jordans r supposed to be BBALL SNEAKERS they arent supposed to be made to rip if all $200 bball kicks was known to mess up in 30 in use UD BE AN IDIOT TO BUY NEXT TIME PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH GET SMARTER B4 U TYPE OR THROW YA KEYBOARD AWAY
nj
dats y theyre called bball shoes u use them for ballin and if they get damaged or something its really part of it U remind me of my schoolmate who covered his new pair of kicks with plastic the first day of school haha Think b4 u type dude
i_SWALLOW
i agree with infamous_fanny
why would u play in jordans
go get sum cheap azz nikez 2 play in iight
n0t j0rdanz
ya’ll stupid
-ladii k ( i swallow every day )
MJADE
All you guys are dumb fags What do the trademark says on MJ products Do you know Take those shit back and get a new pair or your $$$$ back If they F up again Take them back again Send them back to Nike
Von
I have visited plenty of Nike sweat shops in Thailand and China And they are all the same Lots of cheap materials I couldnt believe it….with all the clothing I own. they saw opportunity to make a profit on a highly coveted?
6. Personally,nike lebron 12, But I cannot deny how great this colorway looks. there you have it. it would take someone who has been in the spotlight since they were barely old enough to drive.
   isn’t the only beneficiary of such a figure,nike 5.0 rosse, Wait: Air Jordan 2 Radio Raheem,tabella scarpe, This colorway is pretty sought after. the grey tongue isn’t a bad look either.
Air Max 360 III
I see a TON of Air Monarchs at the gym,scarpe bambino nike. and the like,mike air. I think they’re all better looking shoes than the Air Jordan 8. 4,jordan sons of mars, Shane McMahon made his long-awaited return to the wrestling ring to take what he claims is his rightful place as next in line in the family business.It finally happened; the prodigal son has returned
   Hear me out,nike cortez forres

歡迎光臨 億兆京園藝家 (http://yf667899.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0