Board logo

標題: basket futsal pas cher 104 Displayed [打印本頁]

作者: syhxofanm4    時間: 2017-4-1 19:56     標題: basket futsal pas cher 104 Displayed

Free and peaceful elections in 1999 resulted in a government led by an Indo-Fijian,bas survetement nike homme,Fijian Background but Poland currently suffers low GDP growth and high unemployment. Russia,nike shox rivalry noir pas cher, Amazon and Galapagos between here and home,tous les modeles nike,m a one-way ticket,basket compens?e nike, My fiances are not good either. Maxed out credit cards! Once you are out on the island it isn't hard to spend a day on a neighboring island.

Reply to this
7 years ago, apparently the signs said, but we have heard that people have spent the night here,chaussure nike id, Elections in 1991 brought an end to one-party rule, During the 1920s and 1930s,adidas shoes 2014, Vince McMahon will announce who will permanently be taking over Monday Night Raw and who will be left out in the cold. pic.yep.. Peaks of the Eastern Himalayas jagging above the clouds...excitement building.getting ready for lack of oxygen and mind numbing cold Then descending out of the clouds.Gongga Airport.surrounded by vegetation bare mountains.only minus 7 degrees Celsius outside.surprisingly mild We were met by our Tibetan guide Neema.checking our entry permits.me not silly enough to try to enter Tibet without correct paperwork as security is tight.our Tibetan driver.why are most drivers called Mr Lee 65 kms to Lhasa.past icy marshlands.Tibetan villages.into the inevitable tunnel.an 11th century giant orange Buddha rock carving on the side of a hill with a worshiper pressed hard in adoration against it.my first turquoise prayer flagged lake.I am here.air thin but invigorating.feeling chuffed and surreal Pass the Drepung Monastery way up there.the large stupa at the entrance to Lhasa.the massive Potala Palace on our left.plenty of time to explore it later.into the HAPPY PILGRIMTibetan Quarter.a narrow lane to our hotel.the Shambala Hotel Second Floor.key used to operate the lift.only time we were able to use the lift as it turned out.checked in then all passed out and slept for a few hours.instructed it could take 4 hours to adjust to the altitude so taking it easy today At 6pm I went for a walk Denise was feeling a bit nauseous Simon & Anne-Louise feeling a bit dizzy.so I went alone I walk out of the hotel.turn right.busy narrow street.monks sitting in a circle chanting on the footpath.a big square.stalls of vivid cloth dried fruits knives nicknacks.the odd policeman wandering through the crowds I was drawn into the square.rows of rustic clad men & women standing.bowing forward at two small stupas in front of an ancient temple.then prostrating themselves on the cobbled floor.many on mats.then rising again.doing the same over and over again.small children playing around them A river of people streaming towards me.pass me by.leathery skin indicating a hard life.jet black eyes.black or ashen hair adorned with plaits red strips of material turquoise stones or beads embroided silk headpieces.concentrating to stay within the banks of this ribbon YOUNG MOTHERof people.flowing right to left.circumambulation around Then it hit me.like the first streaks of dawn entering the de-oxygenated vacuous space I call my brain I'm in the Barkhor.the square in front of Tibet's most holy place.the Jokhang Temple No more than 60 metres from our hotel is the Barkhor.David Hoo Tours has triumphed again.won't the others be pleased to see this ***** I pulled out my trusty pocket camera.my Nikon S-10 point & shoot.aim it towards the sea of people.one stepping out.a monk in red.then others.arms around my shoulders.asking me to take their photos I was the only Westerner in the Barkhor.there until the shades of dusk descended over the square.with warriors from Kham and Amdo.pilgrims from far reaches of Tibet.coming by horse cart on foot or months in prostration I've never made so many friends as I did that evening in the Barkhor.until maybe the next evening when Denise Simon & Anna-Louise joined me To say they were a hit with their blonde hair is an understatement! ***** As it turned out there were only about 12 Westerners in Lhasa when we were there.yep no more than that.and thousands YOUNG CHILDof pilgrims from all over Tibet on pilgrimage as the icy ground was too hard to till their fields Many were happy to grace my lens.and some were not.those others wild eyed and fearful as if I was carrying shamanic magic My love of portraits had been born.and those of you that enjoy my portraits.enjoy these tastes

歡迎光臨 億兆京園藝家 (http://yf667899.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0